Are you looking for ways to set up voicemail on iPhone 12? The iPhone 12 is probably one of the most reliable gadgets you can have in your life. And getting a brand-new iPhone 12 might be the best decision you can make right now.
The first thing you need to do once you have bought yourself an iPhone 12 is to set it up. And one of the things you need to set up is the voicemail. Well, do not worry because we will tell you everything you need to know about setting up voicemail iPhone 12.
Steps to set up visual voicemail on your iPhone 12
If you had an iPhone before, you probably know how to set up your iPhone 12. The setup process is essentially the same with older iPhones. But to freshen up your mind, here are the steps to set up the voicemail on your new iPhone 12.
- Find the Phone app on your new iPhone 12.
- Choose the Voicemail icon. This icon looks like two circles and a line down the bottom.
- You are probably accessing your voicemail for the first time, allowing you to see an option to start setting up your voicemail. Choose Set Up Now. The setup process will start.
- Create a voicemail password, make sure the password is 4 to 6 digits long and is easy to remember since you will not be able to reset the password from your iPhone.
- Choose or create a voicemail greeting for your iPhone 12.
- Choose to save. The setup process is finished.
Steps to setting a custom voicemail greeting
Aside from knowing the basics of how to set up voicemail on iPhone 12, you might also want to know the details of setting up a voicemail greeting on your iPhone. One interesting thing about voicemail greetings on iPhones is the fact that you will be able to make a custom greeting. That way, your voicemail greeting will be unique and personalized just for you.
Setting up a custom iPhone greeting is very easy. You can just follow the iPhone 12 voicemail set up steps that we have mentioned above to the point where you can choose or create a voicemail greeting. You will be able to choose the default or the custom greeting on this step. If you want to make a custom voicemail greeting, all you need to do is to choose the custom greeting option.
To create a custom greeting, you need to record the greeting yourself. Just choose the Record button and start recording your custom greeting. Once you are done, you can choose the Stop button and the recording process will finish. All you need to do next is to tap the Save button. And that is pretty much it when it comes to how to set up voicemail iPhone 12.
In conclusion, setting up voicemail on your iPhone 12 is very easy. You do not need to be a gadget expert to be able to do that. With the help of the steps that we have given you, you will be able to easily learn how to set up voicemail on iPhone 12.