iOS is a popular mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. It is designed to work only on Apple’s hardware, such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod. However, some people want to use iOS on their PC for various reasons, such as app development, testing, or emulation. In this article, we will discuss how to install iOS on your PC.
Before you start the installation process, ensure that your PC meets the following minimum system requirements:
|Processor||Intel Core i5 or higher|
|RAM||8 GB or higher|
|Storage||50 GB or higher|
You also need to download some tools and files to install iOS on your PC, such as VirtualBox, macOS Mojave ISO image, and Xcode.
Follow these steps to install iOS on your PC:
- Download and install VirtualBox on your PC.
- Create a new virtual machine in VirtualBox and choose macOS as the operating system.
- Assign enough RAM and storage to the virtual machine.
- Mount the macOS Mojave ISO image to the virtual machine and start the installation process.
- When the installation is complete, download and install Xcode on macOS.
- Connect your iOS device to the PC with a USB cable.
- Open Xcode and select your iOS device as the target.
- Build and run your iOS app on Xcode.
- You can also use an iOS emulator, such as iPadian or Appetize.io, to run iOS apps on your PC without a physical iOS device.
Installing iOS on your PC requires some technical knowledge and resources. It is not recommended for regular users who just want to use iOS apps on their PC. However, if you are a developer or tester who needs to work with iOS apps, you can follow the above steps to install iOS on your PC.