If you are an iOS developer, you might have come across various scenarios where you need to build an APK file in iOS devices. An APK file is commonly used in Android devices, but there are also ways to create it in iOS devices as well. In this article, we will guide you on how to build APK in iOS devices.
Before we proceed, make sure that you have the following requirements in your iOS device:
|Jailbroken iOS device
|Make sure that your iOS device is jailbroken. Otherwise, you cannot proceed with the next steps.
|You need an IPA file that you want to convert to APK. You can download the IPA file from various sources.
|iOS App Signer app
|You need to download and install the iOS App Signer app from Cydia.
|You also need to install the Cydia app in your iOS device as it provides you access to apps that are not available in the App Store.
Steps to Build APK in iOS Device
Follow these steps to build APK in iOS device:
- Install the iOS App Signer app from Cydia in your iOS device.
- Download the IPA file that you want to convert to APK.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open Xcode.
- Go to the “Window” menu and select “Devices and Simulators”.
- Click on the “+” button under the “Installed Apps” section and select the IPA file that you want to convert.
- Open the iOS App Signer app and select the IPA file that you just added in Xcode.
- Select “Automatically manage signing” and choose your signing identity.
- Click on “Start” and wait for the app to be signed.
- Once the app is signed, you will get a new IPA file.
- Convert the IPA file to APK using any conversion tool available online.
Building APK in iOS device is not a straightforward process, but with the right tools and steps, you can easily convert your IPA files to APK. You need to make sure that your iOS device is jailbroken and that you have installed the necessary apps and tools mentioned above. We hope that this article has helped you in building an APK in iOS device.