Factory reset iPhone is an important thing for you that want to clear all the data on your iPhone. One of the reasons may be because you want to sell it or to give it to another people. It will protect your data and also account for hacking. If you forget to reset the phone, another people will hack your account easily.
Beside the above reason, maybe you also do it to solve your phone problem like get stuck or run slowly. A phone that operated for a long time will be slower because it is full of the junk from your applications. So it cannot be run as good as the first time you buy it. Really annoying, right? So you need the steps how to factory reset iPhone.
Steps by steps how to factory reset iPhone
Before doing a factory reset, it is better for you to back up your data first. So, your data will safely keep and don’t lose it. If you don’t backup it, you cannot restore it and it will make a big problem for you if the data is very important. For the better solution, you will back up it regularly.
- First, go to the setting > general >reset
- After that, select erase all content and setting
- Next, you will get a warning box that appears on your phone. it will show options to erase iPhone in red. Just tap this.
- In the next section, you must enter your Apple ID password to confirm the action.
- iPhone will sweep whole data in the storage and go back to the basic setting. It means you will saw the phone as you first time used it with the factory setting.
Well, factory reset iPhone is really simple, right? So let’s do it if you want it to do it and do a backup. Now you will sell or give away your phone to another people without feel worried.