Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android are two of the most popular operating systems used by mobile devices worldwide. While Android is open source and highly customizable, iOS is known for its optimized performance and user interface. If you are an Android user and want to experience iOS on your device, this guide will show you how to install iOS on Android with a PC.
Things You Will Need
Before we start, there are a few things you need to have:
|Android Device||An Android device with at least 1 GB of RAM|
|Windows PC||A Windows PC with iTunes installed|
|Cydia Impactor||A tool used to sideload IPA files onto iOS devices|
|iOS IPSW File||The firmware file for the iOS version you want to install|
Follow these steps to install iOS on Android:
- Connect your Android device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Download and install Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Download the iOS IPSW file for the iOS version you want to install on your Android device.
- Open Cydia Impactor and drag the downloaded IPSW file onto the tool.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted. This is required for Cydia Impactor to sign the IPA file.
- Unlock your Android device and enable USB debugging mode in the developer options.
- Download and install the iOSEmus app on your Android device.
- Open iOSEmus and search for the Cydia app.
- Install the Cydia app on your Android device.
- Reboot your Android device.
- Open the installed Cydia app on your Android device and search for the iOS app you want to use.
- Download and install the iOS app on your Android device.
- Launch the iOS app and enjoy the iOS experience on your Android device!
Installing iOS on Android with a PC is an easy process if you follow these steps carefully. However, keep in mind that the performance and stability of iOS on Android may not be the same as on an iOS device. Also, certain iOS apps may not work properly on Android due to compatibility issues. Nevertheless, it’s a fun way to experience iOS on your Android device if you’re a fan of both operating systems.