iOS devices are known for their robust security features, which make installing apps from sources other than the App Store a bit challenging. Many users want to install IPA files on their iPhones without going through the App Store, but they don’t know how to do it.
If you’re one of those users, don’t worry. This article will guide you through the process of installing IPA files on your iPhone without the App Store.
What is an IPA file?
An IPA file is an iOS application file that stores the binary data for an app. It’s similar to an APK file in Android devices. IPA files are usually used for beta testing or distributing custom iOS apps that aren’t available through the App Store.
How to install IPA file on iPhone without App Store?
Before we dive into the steps, let’s make sure that you have everything you need to install an IPA file on your iPhone:
|A Windows PC or Mac computer with the latest version of iTunes installed|
|An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8 or later|
|An IPA file that you want to install|
|A USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer|
Now that you have everything you need, let’s start the process:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
- Launch iTunes on your computer and click on the device icon in the top left corner of the window
- Select “Apps” from the left sidebar
- Scroll down to the “File Sharing” section and select the app to which you want to install the IPA file
- Click on the “Add” button and select the IPA file that you want to install
- Wait for iTunes to finish installing the IPA file on your iPhone
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see the app icon on your iPhone’s home screen
Installing IPA files on your iPhone without the App Store is possible, but it requires a bit of effort and technical knowledge. However, if you follow the steps outlined in this article, you should be able to do it without any issues.