As we know that there are a lot of ways on how to activate iPhone in easiest ways. People usually use three ways of using a Wi-Fi connection, using iTunes, and using troubleshooting in activating their new iPhone. Those three options are the best ways how to activate your iPhone. Well, we will help and teach you how to activate iPhone 12 in such easiest ways.
How to activate iPhone 12 in such easiest way by using Wi-Fi connection
The steps to activate the iPhone using Wi-Fi network, as follow:
- First, you have to insert the SIM Card into the iPhone. Before activating your iPhone, you have to make sure to put the SIM Card into the right place.
- Second, turn on your iPhone by pressing the power on your iPhone. You have to hold down your iPhone’s lock button until the color changes into the white color and the logo of Apple appears on your iPhone’s screen.
- Third, you can start to begin the setting up your iPhone 12. You can begin by pressing the “home” button and select “the language and region“.
- Next, you have to tap the connection option. If you have the password of the Wi-Fi connection, you can start to connect it to activate your iPhone over the data.
- Then, wait for it until your Apple iPhone 12 starts actively. After that, the iPhone will connect to the internet connection and your phone will active by itself. To wait for the process of the active iPhone, you do not need a time more than a few minutes. The process will complete just in few seconds.
- The last is the finishing process. In the last step, you have to set up your iPhone 12. The thing you have to do is enter your Apple ID and set the various other preferences. Then, reach the lock screen and your iPhone will active successfully.
SSimple Guide to activate your new Apple iPhone [in Video]
We really recommend this best way on how to active iPhone 12 by using Wi-Fi network or cellular connection. You do not need to wait the long process of the activate phone. Through this way, you just need a few seconds to finish it.
Video Source: How to Smartphone Channel