Nowadays, smartphones become an important device used for communication. You enable to have a phone call with all people, send short messages, or even using an e-mail. iPhone must be one of the lovely devices that has complete features and lasts long. Yet, what if it suddenly stops working? You need to soft reset iPhone 12 by going to the iPhone center. Thus, if you wish, you could do it yourself once you find your iPhone 12 frozen. Anyway, this time, we are going to discuss how to restart or soft reset the unresponsive iPhone 12. Let’s check it out for further info below!
How to soft reset iPhone 12 easily
If you are going to soft reset your iPhone device, you need to read some useful instructions in the following details!
- Press and hold the Volume up button and the Side button at the same time. Anyway, the Side button is located on the top right side of your iPhone while the Volume button on the top left side one.
- Soon, there will be a notif of ‘power off side button’ pops up. Let you swipe it to the right and your iPhone will automatically be off.
- Turn on your iPhone 12 by holding down the power button for seconds until it vibrates. Well done! Your phone will restart itself. Easy, right?
The benefits of doing a soft reset
There are two kinds of iPhone reset. They are hard reset and soft reset. Then, why are people likely to choose soft reset than hard reset? Because they offer some advantages, such as:
- Simple and easy to do. To soft reset your device is very easy; you just need to press and hold the volume up and power button. It is different from the hard reset that has so many complicated steps to do!
- Safe data. Doing a soft reset, you do not need to backup your data such as pictures, music, videos, recordings, documents, etc. You will not lose them. However, if you hard reset your iPhone, it is a must to back up your data or you will lose it.
- Application. You do not need to install certain applications to soft reset your device though.
- Save energy and time. To soft reset your iPhone 12, you just need less than 5 minutes. You even can do it for a minute if you used to.
Well, that’s all about how to soft reset iPhone 12. Since it is easy, you should try to do it yourself at home. Happy trying!